28 April 2010

Here Comes That Sound!



Alright so there's a long list of things I should be doing instead of blogging right now but music seems to be the only thing that can hold my attention, in a way I guess it keeps me sane. Anyways here's a couple fresh tunes to jam to while stressing through finals.

Jus Jack – That Sound (Max Vangeli & AN21 Extended Club Mix)

Iyaz - Replay (Twisted Stereo Remix)

Benny Royal - Pada Papaya (Vocal Mix) - V

Pon De Moombah (Angger Dimas & Afrojack Bootleg)

Robbie Taylor & Marc McRowland - Warehouse (Belocca Remix)

Frank Valency - Eleggua (Mark Alvarado Child Mix) - dutch sound surprises you in this one

Robinson Valentti & Goozo - Guaguanco (Mark Alvarado Remix)

Popof - Blow me Down (Original Mix) - theres also a b-side to this release called "circle monkey" which I CANT FIND, so if you do let me know

Mario Ochoa & Phresh! - Supernova (Original Mix)

Enjoy
Ville V

No comments:

Post a Comment