12 April 2010

Darkness



I know theres still 347 days but I felt the need to share a couple tracks. I've been listening to some tech house lately that has just blown my mind. Let me know what you think:

Jay Lumen - Aha (Original Mix)

Siwell - Tesla (Original Mix) - darkAF

Mihalis Safras - There is a Place (Gregor Tresher Remix) - V

Boris Brejcha - Schaltzentrale (Original Mix)

H2 - Day Tripper (Original Mix)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laidback Luke Diplo - Hey (Loopers Remix)

Sublime - Doin Time (Zeds Dead Summer Grime Remix) - nice dubstep/breakbeat remix of a classic

DJ Gant-man - Juke Dat Girl (Nadastrom Remix)

Chuckie - Let The Bass Kick In Miami (Funk D Bootleg)

Bonus: Afrojack vs Audio Fun - Nasty Jungle Warrior (Ville V Mashup)

Enjoy
Ville V

No comments:

Post a Comment