22 February 2010

#31 - Lange



Stuart Langelaan, stage name Lange, (born June 4) is a British DJ. Lange's career began in 1997, signing his first recording contract with Additive Records in the UK. Early popularity was achieved with a collection of releases attracting the attention of industry leaders such as Paul van Dyk, Sasha, Paul Oakenfold and Judge Jules.

Bartlett & Dyor - Floating Beyond (Lange Remix)

Lange Feat. Sarah Howells-Let It All Out (Genix Re-Rub)

Lange & Gareth Emery - Another You, Another Me (Terranova vs Austin Leeds Remix) - V

Lange Feat. Sarah Howells - Out Of The Sky (Kyau & Albert Mix)

So about this past weekend...Mark Knight took names at the Space Terrace! And I stayed up for 30 something hours straight getting so fucked up all over between Boca Raton and Miami Beach chilling with the coolest people I know. Now I'm back here in Orlando studying/blogging and possibly getting back in the scheme of real life. Weird thing is, no matter how sick or tired I may be, I'm always down to do something new or crazy. I love adventures, just wish people didn't talk as much about doing crazy shit and actually started joining me. Don't want to turn this blog into a memoir, just wanted to share some of the things going on in my life...please feel free to comment

Thanks for reading
Ville V

No comments:

Post a Comment