15 December 2009

Gotta Start Somewhere



Hello friends,
As you all know there is a very special event coming up in another 3 and a half months or so........That's right, ULTRA 2010! I am celebrating this grand event through this blog to which I will be posting DAILY and I hope all of you that decide to follow will enjoy it!

Alright, so basically this all started as a personal project deep in my brain and somehow got implemented into a blog due to widespread support and various suggestions from friends :)

Originally what I was going to do was: for every day counting down to UMF, download a shitload of music by a different artist each day. I found that the easiest and coolest way to do this would be to dedicate each day to a DJ from this year's DJmag top 100. Each day, I'll research a specific artist and download a bunch of their music, then I'll post whatever I feel is worth it.

Exactly what I do with each post remains to be seen, but what you will be guaranteed to find on this blog is interesting yet useless facts and information and enough bumpin music to keep your computer running SAF. Like I said, the idea was for me to expand my own music library, but I decided I wanted to share it with all of you because it makes it all the more fun and interactive!

So please if you have any suggestions, requests, or feedback of any sort talk to me! If you don't know me yet you can email me at ville.valimaa@hotmail.com and I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Anyway, my countdown says theres 101 days left so this means my first artist post will be TOMORROW, December 15, 2009 and I'll be counting down from #100 (Andy C) ending with #1 (Armin van Buuren) on March 25, 2010....the day before Ultra Music Festival!

Looking forward to delighting your beat hungry brains for the next 100 days!

Until tomorrow,
Ville V

No comments:

Post a Comment