20 December 2009

#95 - Robbie Rivera



Ok hear me out and don't get all in your raiva mode when i say this, but as amazing of a producer as he is, Robbie Rivera is not one of my favorite DJs. I saw him live a couple times and I wasn't impressed. But nonetheless he has dropped some bombs, so I'll leave a couple here for you:

Robbie Rivera - Departures (Robbie Rivera Sunrise Mix)

Swanky Tunes - Old Skool (Robbie Rivera & Willie Morales Juicy Remix)

Robbie Rivera & Dero - Truktor (Original Mix)

Robbie Rivera - Closer to the Sun (Arno, Navas, & Les Schmitz Remix) - im sure everyone has the original or some version of this song so heres my favorite remix

Tocadisco - Time After Time (Robbie Rivera Remix)

IM OUT!
Ville V

1 comment:

  1. Here's a couple more cool tracks!

    www15.zippyshare.com/v/18817783/file.html - Dj Ortzy - The Terrace (Robbie Rivera Juicy Mix)

    www1.zippyshare.com/v/72161285/file.html - Wally Lopez - Close To Me (Robbie Rivera Remix)

    http://www.mediafire.com/?azacuwycyfh - Alex Gaudino - Watch Out (Robbie Rivera Remix)

    ReplyDelete