04 November 2010

Braille Talk Vol 2


Hello super cool friends here at Ultramusiccountdown......This is rapper Rich here reporting live from the minimal opium den to bring to you my latest mix. Braille talk vol 2, its a great sequel to the first installment, Still bringing the dark beats with a little mixture of some overtone gracetech. I had a whole lot of fun making this mix and I hope everybody can enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. Track listing as follows

(1) Sascha Braemer - Conductor
(2) Autistic - Ebra (Mauro Alpha Remix)
(3) Lutzenkirchen - Mimic
(4) Steven Beyer - Loud Impressions
(5) Alex Moments & Matt Brown - Odette (H.O.S.H Remix)
(6) Alex Young - Minimal It
(7) Marc & Andreino B - My Minimal Concept
(8) Matador - Shlik (Niel Young & Alex Delia Remix)
(9) Andres Gil - Locomio (Original mix)

Braille Talk Vol 2

Rapper Rich
TRUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment