14 October 2010

Daniel Steinberg



Hello my awesome friends here at ultracountdown this is Rapper Rich reporting live from the minimal opium den, as the days get closer and closer to the climax of the year, I have been coming across some really good Dj's and some even better producers

Daniel Steinberg was born in Germany, but he is unlike a good majority of European producers, He has a very unique style and comes with some FUNK! and when I say funk I mean some super cool bounce tech minimal. He uses a lot of old style samples and also uses television shows or old movie quotes in his songs for a wide variety of sounds

Minimal with a twist is how I would label Mr. Steinberg a very original producer in the world of minimal always keeping his sounds fresh and funky, When I listen to his songs I feel like im in a cartoon or like an old western brothel watching a bar fight take place

Here is some of my personal favorite songs from him that I am sure you will all enjoy

Daniel Steinberg - Cry All Night

Daniel Steinberg - Es La Vida (Format B. Remix)

Daniel Steinberg - In My Home

Daniel Steinberg - Rush Me (Format B Remix)

Daniel Steinberg - Rush Me (Original Mix)

Daniel Steinberg - Pay For Me

Rapper Rich
TRUE!







  

No comments:

Post a Comment