11 March 2010

#14 - Axwell



Axel Hedfors is a Swedish DJ, remixer, record producer and record label owner from Stockholm, Sweden. The third, final, and quite frankly my favorite member of Swedish House Mafia, so I'll drop all the rest of the bombs on this one!

Supermode - Tell Me Why (Axwell & Steve Angello Remix)

Dirty South - Let It Go (Axwell Vocal Mix)

Adele - Hometown Glory (Axwell Remode Mix)

The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition (Axwell & Dirty South Remix)

Axwell - I Found U (Abel Ramos Remix)

Axwell - I Found U (Dubfire Summer Of Luv Mix) - V

Axwell - I Found U (DJ MikeY 2010 Remix) - V

In The Air feat. Rudy (Axwell Remix)

Prok & Fitch - Walk With Me (Axwell Vs. Daddy's Groove Remix)

Dirty South & Axwell - Missing Your Heart (Dirty South Bootleg)

Bonus: Dirty South, Axwell - Let It Go 2010 (Felippe Senne Remix)

Saturday, March 27, 2010. Mainstage. You better be there!

Enjoy
Ville V

No comments:

Post a Comment